There are several methods for installing the beta version. Below is the one I prefer but any traditional method you are familiar with will work. If you already have a Beta version installed go to the Upgrade section below.
- Configure your phone to accept beta builds
- On your phone, Select Menu > Settings
- Select Application Settings
- Check the box next to Unknown sources - Allow installation of non-Market applications
- Send the Beta file to a Gmail you can access from your Android phone. Gmail is configured to recognize Android Applications.
- Open the email on your phone
- Select the Install button next to the file
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Play the game!
Before installing the update make sure to clear the old version off your phone.
- On your phone select Menu > Settings
- Select Applications settings
- Select Manage applications
- Select Farkle Dice
- Select all that apply, Force stop, Clear data, and finally, Uninstall
- Follow the instructions above to install the latest build
- Please send an email to Todd Sherman at support(at)smartboxdesign.com, be sure to replace (at) with @.
- Let me know what model of Android phone you have..